About Me

Photography is my 3rd love behind my husband and my 2 gorgeous boys. I have always enjoyed capturing precious moments for myself and my family and I have now branched out to capture precious moments for others. I live in Penrith, Sydney. I am a busy mummy of 2 very energetic little men. I love newborn, childrens and family photography, recently doing some Commercial Photography, a wedding and pet photography. I will do my extreme best to capture your precious moments.

Monday, November 15, 2010

Kelly and Nathan's Wedding 2nd October 2010







1 comment:

  1. Photographs are only the memories left to cherish for beautiful unforgettable days. Almost all the event venue in our city is great. Not seen many but went for dinner parties with my friends at few of them. Table arrangements and antique décor is eye catching. Even wall paintings are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete